Do you know what this is? It is a pipe guide, which is the best marking guide for welders. It is a tool that helps people ensure precise cuts on pipes.
We use durable steel metal to make the pipe guides. Our pipe guides come in different sizes and angle shapes and can also be made in different colors.
Here are the steps on how to use a pipe guide.
1. Measure the pipe to determine the length needed to remove.
2. Place the pipe cutting guide where the cut needs to be made. Tighten or clamp the guide in place to maintain a steady position on the pipe.
3. Chalk in your precised cutting guides. Mark the pipe at the desired length to ensure a clean, precise cut.
4. Insert the pipe cutter into the slot on the pipe cutting guide to cut.
5. Remove the pipe cutter and use a file or a deburring tool to smooth the cut edge of the pipe. And your cut pipe is now ready to be used.
With the pipe guide, you will be able to make precise, clean cuts quickly, and effortlessly. A well-cut pipe can make a significant difference in the success of the installation project.